ADAPP provides comprehensive prevention/intervention programs designed to prevent the abuse of alcohol and other drugs by fostering adaptive behaviors and healthy lifestyles.
These services include:
- Educational programs using the latest research-based curricula that incorporate skill-building activities for decision making, problem solving, socialization and resistance skills
- Psycho educational discussion groups to promote healthy behaviors
- Group counseling utilizing the interactional approach of the "Mutual Aid Model"
- Individual counseling
- Crisis intervention and referral for individuals and families
- School wide crisis intervention
- Assessment for substance abuse
- Referral for mental health and substance abuse treatment services