The Archdiocese of New York Drug Abuse Prevention Program (ADAPP) will post employment opportunities for caring clinicians who are seeking positions in safe supportive environments throughout New York City, including Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx and the northern counties extending through Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Rockland, Ulster and Sullivan.
ADAPP has been serving youth, families, schools and communities for 50 years. We seek to employ primarily Masters level Social Workers and Guidance Counselors with relevant internships and/or experience with substance abuse prevention. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply for posted positions.
ADAPP is a NYS approved provider for obtaining the LCSW and the LMHC as well as an approved Continuing Education provider for both disciplines.
ADAPP provides a liberal salary, excellent training and supervision and comprehensive medical and dental coverage.
CLINICAL SOCIAL WORK SUPERVISOR
ADAPP is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to join our team in the Bronx Office.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Clinical and administrative supervision of school-based substance misuse prevention counselors
- Ensure prevention activities meet agency and funders standards.
- Supervise and provide direct service, one night per week, in family and youth counseling service.
- LCSW a must
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Knowledge of substance misuse prevention, mental health and clinical work with youth a plus
Job Benefits include:
- Superior health benefits
- Generous paid time off package
- Excellent supervision and training
- Safe and supportive environment
ADAPP, a school-based agency and leader in the field of substance misuse prevention, is seeking a dynamic clinical social work supervisor to join our team of compassionate prevention counselors providing service in Catholic elementary and high schools.
CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
ADAPP has multiple Clinical Social Worker positions open in Catholic High Schools and Elementary Schools located in the Bronx, Lower Westchester County and Rockland and Orange County.
Who We Need:
We are seeking dedicated individuals to provide prevention and intervention services in assigned high schools and elementary schools to provide:
· substance abuse and violence prevention/intervention and educational services
· screenings, assessments and referrals
· individual and group counseling
· crisis intervention
· classroom education
· parent and faculty workshops
Advantages of working with ADAPP:
· Weekly supervision for progress toward clinical licensure
· Weekly group supervision
· Extensive training opportunities
· Robust opportunity for career development/professional development (continuing education credits)
· Safe, supportive environment
Masters Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling; Marriage/Family Therapy or other related degree
· LCSW, LMSW or LMHC
· Knowledge of working with youth and substance abuse
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Flexible Spending Account
· Tax Deferred Annuity