The Archdiocese of New York Drug Abuse Prevention Program (ADAPP) will post employment opportunities for caring clinicians who are seeking positions in safe supportive environments throughout New York City, including Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx and the northern counties extending through Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Rockland, Ulster and Sullivan.
ADAPP has been serving youth, families, schools and communities for 51 years. We seek to employ primarily Masters level Social Workers and Guidance Counselors with relevant internships and/or experience with substance abuse prevention. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply for posted positions.
ADAPP is a NYS approved provider for obtaining the LCSW and the LMHC as well as an approved Continuing Education provider for both disciplines.
ADAPP provides a liberal salary, excellent training and supervision and comprehensive medical and dental coverage.
ADAPP is an approved employer for Student Loan Forgiveness Program and NYS Health Care and Mental Hygiene Worker Bonus (HWB) Program.
Clinical Social Worker
ADAPP has a Clinical Social Worker position open in Catholic Elementary Schools located in Rockland County. The regional office for this position is located in Pine Bush, a hamlet located in the town of Crawford, in Orange County
Who We Need:
We are seeking a dedicated individual to provide prevention and intervention services in assigned elementary schools to provide:
- substance abuse and violence prevention/intervention and educational services
- screenings, assessments and referrals
- individual and group counseling
- crisis intervention
- classroom education
- parent and faculty workshops
Advantages of working with ADAPP:
- Weekly supervision for progress toward clinical licensure
- Weekly group supervision
- Extensive training opportunities
- Robust opportunity for career development/professional development (continuing education credits)
- Safe, supportive environment
Masters Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling; Marriage/Family Therapy or other related degree
- LCSW, LMSW or LMHC
- Knowledge of working with youth and substance abuse
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Superior health benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Excellent supervision and training
- Safe and supportive environment
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-Time
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org